1. What is the hardness of Richter? The concept of Leeb hardness is proposed by Dr. Dietmar Leeb of the United States. It is a dynamic hardness test method. The ratio of the rebound velocity to the impact velocity of the impact body of the hardness sensor at a distance of 1 mm from the surface of the workpiece during the impact of the workpiece is multiplied by 1000. The hardness is calculated as HL, and the formula is calculated as follows: HL=Vb/Va ×1000 where Vb: indicates the rebound speed, Va: indicates the impact speed
Second, the characteristics of the Leeb hardness tester
1. Both Shore and Lee's hardness are dynamic test methods, but Xiao's investigation is the vertical height of the impact body rebound. Therefore, it is determined that the Shore hardness tester should use the intelligent traffic road monitoring electronic police system vertically. This is bound to be used in practice. There are a lot of limitations in the middle; and the Richter is different from the investigation of the impact of the body rebound and impact speed can be used in any direction through the speed correction is greatly convenient for the user.
2, usually used cloth, Luo, Vickers hardness tester. Due to its large size, it is not convenient to use in the field, especially when testing large and heavy workpieces. Since the hardness tester table cannot be accommodated, it cannot be detected at all. The Leeb hardness tester does not require a table. Its hardness sensor is as small as a pen. It can be directly manipulated by hand. Whether it is a large or heavy workpiece or a workpiece with complex geometry can be easily detected.
Third, the Leeb hardness test technology overview Leeb hardness test technology is a new development after the cloth, Luo, Wei, Shaw hardness. According to the Leeb hardness theory, the Leeb hardness tester has changed the traditional hardness test. method. Since the hardness sensor is as small as a pen, it can be used to directly test the hardness of the workpiece in various directions at the production site, which is difficult for other benchtop hardness testers. Since the birth of the Leeb hardness tester, it has become more and more popular internationally. In China, the hardness technology has been initially developed in order to promote this advanced technology. The Ministry of Machinery Industry has promulgated the "Technical Conditions for the Hardness Tester ZBN7l 010-90". The National Quality and Technical Supervision Bureau has promulgated the "Metallic Hardness Test". Method GB/T 17394-98".
How to identify the strengths and weaknesses of the Leeb hardness tester? The true Leeb hardness tester is in line with national and international standards and is interchangeable. Although the Chinese authorities have established the national standard for the Leeb hardness tester, the technical strength of some manufacturers is not up to the standard of the standard Leeb hardness tester. Therefore, the revised method is used to produce the Leeb hardness tester. However, it is far from the true Leeb hardness tester. The hardness tester with the original measurement error can also meet the exact requirements of the test hardness test block. Therefore, the user should choose the good hardness tester and pay attention to the real Leeb hardness tester. The following features: 1. The hitting device is interchangeable. A mainframe of the Leeb hardness tester can be equipped with seven different types of impact devices at the same time; several impact devices of the same type can be configured on one mainframe. 2. The punch of the hitting device is replaceable. The punch of the Leeb hardness tester impact device is replaceable. The punches of the same type of impact device can be replaced with each other without affecting the measured value. 3. The Leeb hardness tester does not have adjustability. The Leeb hardness tester does not have adjustability after leaving the factory. It should be solved by replacing the ball head when the measured value is not accurate due to the wear of the ball head. 4. The measurement error of the Leeb hardness tester meets the standard requirements in the full range of hardness. The measurement error of the Leeb hardness tester in the entire range of hardness from low to high meets the error requirements of the standard.
5. How to choose the right Leeb hardness tester for yourself 1. Understand the specifications of the workpiece you need to test and the physical properties such as the size, thickness and surface roughness of the workpiece. 2. The material of the workpiece will also have different effects on the test results. For example, aluminum, copper, tool steel and other special materials have different rebound modulus, that is, different selection of impulse devices is extremely important for the test results. 3. Purchasing the hardness of the Leeb hardness tester requires the hardness of the test HL, HB, HRC, HRB, HV, HS to meet the above conditions, you can purchase the Leeb hardness tester for your work efficiency
6. Calibration of the Leeb hardness tester The Leeb hardness tester has been widely used in the world of work due to its advantages of convenient carrying, simple operation, rapid detection and accurate measurement. Due to people's habits and hardness standards that have been used for many years, hardness testing methods such as Brinell, Rockwell, Vickers, and Shore are commonly used in actual hardness testing. The Leeb hardness test method has only appeared in the past 20 years. It takes time to perform the hardness test directly using the Leeb hardness test method. At present, the practicality of the Leeb hardness tester and the requirements of the conventional hardness measurement standard meet the requirements of the hardness test work. People often need to convert the hardness value of the Leeb hardness to the hardness values of Brinell, Shore, Rockwell and Vickers. Whether the value of the Leeb hardness can be directly converted into other hardness values is related to the impact device used and the hardness material to be tested. The conversion relationship between different hardness values often requires a lot of work.
7. The standard Leeb hardness tester of Leeb hardness tester has been widely used in the detection of metal hardness due to its convenient carrying, simple operation, rapid detection and accurate measurement. The relevant departments of the country have also issued the hardness of the Richter scale. Count a series of standards.